PT Sales Associate - Bloomingdale, Il
Do you pride yourself on being a DIY ('Do it Yourselfer'), patient, and compassionate person, always wanting to help solve a problem? Then we have a Sales Associate opportunity for you within one of our Parts and Repair Centers or Parts Direct Sears stores. Join a long-standing Fortune 100 organization, which has been consistently recognized as a great place to work. Sales Associates perform retail customer service duties that develop good customer relationships and promote overall store sales goals. In this role, you will have the opportunity to control your earnings with our robust pay-for-performance individual sales incentive structure. Our Sales Associate is an entry-level position and is responsible for:
- Identification (through online research and/or schematics) of machine parts to determine part number and if part is currently in stock
- Ordering parts not in stock
- Providing exceptional customer service, through active listening, tenacity, and patience
- Attaining personal sales goals through suggestive upselling
- Creating customer enthusiasm and loyalty with creative store display merchandising
- Store opening and closing responsibilities
- Promote all Parts and Service options available for members to shop and receive service their way
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- If you are self-motivated, goal oriented and an ambitious individual, who enjoys working with people and being compensated for individual performance, we have an opening for you. We are currently seeking individuals for our Sales Associate position. As a Sales Associate, you will help our 'do it yourself' Members find the parts needed to repair lawnmowers, appliances, or snow blowers to name a few or offer our repair service option in our repair stores.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Previous customer service experience in store environment
- Previous suggestive sales experience
License/Certificate Required: No
Driver's License Required: No
Travel Requirements: None
Age Requirement: 18+
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet.
See Inside the Office of Sears Holdings
Sears Holdings is a major retailer in the United States and Canada with over 2,500 retail stores across North America—including Sears, Kmart, and subsidiary stores. Sears Holdings is the leading home appliance retailer and provider of home services, as well as a sales leader in tools, lawn and garden products, fitness equipment, apparel, and home goods.
Back to top