Paid Training/Carpet Cleaning
The Carpet Technician SHBF is responsible for carrying out all assigned duties as instructed by the Sr Carpet Technician SHBF. Responsible for assisting Sr Carpet Technician SHBF with carpet, upholstery and duct cleaning at customer's homes.
- Performs the preliminary check of truck each morning, including oil level, water level and tire pressure
- Inventories equipment assigned and reports any discrepancies to the Senior Technician
- Checks chemical inventory on truck
- Assists Senior Technician with directions to customer location, and serves as a spotter behind the truck during all backing maneuvers
- Assists the Senior Technician, when necessary, with the sale of as many additional services that the customer may desire, including additional carpet and upholstery cleaning, carpet protector, deodorizer and spotter
- Removes required equipment from truck in preparation of each job
- Returns all equipment to the truck and secures it for trip to next assigned appointment
- Cleans truck upon return to branch
- Restocks chemical supplies
- Completes daily equipment maintenance
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver License for the State of employment
- 18 years of age or older
- Ability to frequently stand, walk and handle objects with hands
- Ability to lift, bend and endure other physical extension
- Ability to regularly reach, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and lift up to 50 lbs.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet.
See Inside the Office of Sears Holdings
Sears Holdings is a major retailer in the United States and Canada with over 2,500 retail stores across North America—including Sears, Kmart, and subsidiary stores. Sears Holdings is the leading home appliance retailer and provider of home services, as well as a sales leader in tools, lawn and garden products, fitness equipment, apparel, and home goods.
Back to top