Member Service Associate
The Member Services Associate is devoted to finding relevant solutions that meet our members changing consumption needs. The Member Services associate needs to identify members to participate in the program. The Member Services Associates efforts need to be focused on the ways that enable the everyday member to enjoy the convenient and reliability of shopping assistance, whether from delivery to the home, office or in store pick-up. The Member Services Associate diligently works directly with the member to educate the member on the benefits of their membership to identify and overcome shopping challenges, fulfill their time and money-saving desires and keep them informed in ways their member benefits can enhance their quality of life.
- Drive revenue by selling solutions to top and high-potential Members and Member Segments
- Develop solid relationships with customer in order to maintain repeat purchases and create member loyalty
- Pick and pack Member orders as needed
- Deliver strong sales and purchase frequency performance
- Achieve sale quotas for team, track progress and monitor sales success/challenges
- Deliver friendly, attentive service
- Create and maintain members using personalized email, phone calls, online profiles
- Possess knowledge of merchandise features, attributes, varieties as well as advantages, benefits
- Shoudl be a great motivator, self-starter with great time management skills
- Associates/Bachelors college degree preferred
- Possess knowledge of web based systems and tools
- Must be able to use Microsoft Excel, MS Word, and PowerPoint, Google applications and basic computer skills. Ability to use smart phones (texting, emailing, and video calls).
- Must be 18 years of age or older
See Inside the Office of Sears Holdings
Sears Holdings is a major retailer in the United States and Canada with over 2,500 retail stores across North America—including Sears, Kmart, and subsidiary stores. Sears Holdings is the leading home appliance retailer and provider of home services, as well as a sales leader in tools, lawn and garden products, fitness equipment, apparel, and home goods.
Back to top