Is finding a new sales career your 2017 resolution? Chicago Ext
Sears Home Improvement is looking for Serious Outside Sales Rockstars! We are adding onto one of our Million Dollar producing teams, before our PEAK season begins! Read on, APPLY today and Don’t MISS OUT!
Position: Outside Project Sales Consultant for Sears Home Improvement
Website for more information: www.mysearscareer.com
The District General Manager is available for onsite interview. Don’t miss this opportunity.
Follow these easy steps:
- 1.Review the video regarding the position: www.sellatsears.com
- 2.Complete the application
- 3.Once the application is completed you will receive an automatic email with an assessment. Based on the assessment results we will get in contact with you.
Project Sales Consultants are a part of the In-Home Outside Sales Team. Consultants territories are approximately up to 2 hours around your home zip code. This role is full-time / 100% commission / W-2 with benefits and reps typically earn between $50K and top performers 100k+ annually! The majority of our Sales Reps visit the local sales office one time per week, and on the remaining days, they receive their scheduled appointments via email, and go to those appointments from their home.
This position offers excellent compensation opportunities, pre-confirmed and pre-set appointments with customers (this is not door to door sales – consumers have made contact with Sears, requesting an estimate on our Home Improvement Products.)
What do we provide? We value your time!
- Great benefits- Medical / Dental / Vision Coverage
- 3 weeks of paid training
- Up to three pre-set, pre-qualify, and pre-confirmed appointments/leads daily from our National Sales center
- Laptop with design software
- Fuel Reimbursement Plan
- Great opportunities for career advancement
- No experience? No problem – Sears will train anyone with the right passion and drive
- No cap on commission earnings – sky is the limit!
Responsibilities / Skills / Experience Requirements:
- All of our Sales Project Consultant positions require extensive local market area travel with the use of a personal vehicle to travel to appointments. Includes a Company paid fuel program through a per mile rate reimbursement.
- Must have valid driver’s license and carry required level of automobile insurance.
- This position requires the ability to lift sample cases of selected home improvement products. The sample cases individually do not exceed 40 lbs, depending on the product sample case weight can range from 5lbs to 40lbs.
- Must be computer proficient.
- Must have the ability to work a 5 day work week, which includes Saturdays. Additional days may be required based on volume and seasonality, in addition to the flexibility to work afternoon, evening and weekend hours.
- Ability to negotiate contracts and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Candidate must have excellent customer service, listening and influencing skills and have a passion for improving the lives of our customers.
- A minimum of a High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet.
See Inside the Office of Sears Holdings
Sears Holdings is a major retailer in the United States and Canada with over 2,500 retail stores across North America—including Sears, Kmart, and subsidiary stores. Sears Holdings is the leading home appliance retailer and provider of home services, as well as a sales leader in tools, lawn and garden products, fitness equipment, apparel, and home goods.
Back to top