Garage Door Installer
Provides quality garage door installation, repair, and new garage door openers.
- Responsible for day to day coordination of garage door services to ensure jobs are completed as scheduled.
- Assists in training as new technicians are needed.
Specific Essential Functions:
- Plans workday with Garage Door sales representative.
- Responsible for safe driving of company vehicles. * Responsible for safe worksite and equipment and truck.
- Responsible for garage door supplies and inventory management.
- Assists in customer service issues in the garage door department.
- Reviews work orders for accuracy and completeness before departing to job.
- Installing garage doors, openers and associated components as indicated on work order.
- Collects payment for completed jobs and post Sears sticker.
- Assist with ongoing training.
- Responsible for achieving quality score 70% 10’s, with at least a 15% response rate.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have basic knowledge of electrical wiring as it relates to installing garage door openers.
- Must be well organized and possess good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability of good customer service techniques, which include follow through on all matters of the sale and installation.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds on regular basis
- Valuing diversity
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet.
See Inside the Office of Sears Holdings
Sears Holdings is a major retailer in the United States and Canada with over 2,500 retail stores across North America—including Sears, Kmart, and subsidiary stores. Sears Holdings is the leading home appliance retailer and provider of home services, as well as a sales leader in tools, lawn and garden products, fitness equipment, apparel, and home goods.
Back to top