Fine Jewelry/Cashier Associate - *No Experience Required*
Are you an outgoing person that thrives in high energy, collaborative environments driving sales? Sears is offering an exciting new career to showcase your exceptional customer service skills as a Fine Jewelry Associate!
What does Fine Jewelry/Cashier do?
Fine Jewelry/ Cashiers are responsible for: selling and servicing customers within one or more departments including Fine Jewelry; maintaining knowledge of products and using this knowledge to assist and educate customers on options available. They provide customer assistance and deliver a positive customer shopping experience. Fine Jewelry/ Cashiers are typically non- commission, fixed hourly roles and a great opportunity to increase your sales knowledge and experience without the pressure of sales quotas.
- Ensure customer care & selling are # 1 priority.
- Ensure that all pricing, signing & display guidelines are followed.
- Process sales transactions & ensure the customer finds what they are looking for.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule (which may include nights, weekends & holidays).
- Must be ready to give exceptional member service at all times. (Smile and greet all members within 10 feet).
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet.
See Inside the Office of Sears Holdings
Sears Holdings is a major retailer in the United States and Canada with over 2,500 retail stores across North America—including Sears, Kmart, and subsidiary stores. Sears Holdings is the leading home appliance retailer and provider of home services, as well as a sales leader in tools, lawn and garden products, fitness equipment, apparel, and home goods.
Back to top