Customer Services Specialist - Non-Driving (Kmart - Elmhurst #9433)
Responsible for helping Kmart visitors, guests, customers, and Shop Your Way (SYW) Members get more out of our Shop Your Way solutions by sharing knowledge and providing exceptional customer service in the following areas:
- Get members started with our technology solutions, mobile applications, and give quick and efficient technology support.
- Being the store ambassador for SYW Relay
We, at Kmart, aspire to provide our members with products and services that improve their quality of life. In your role as a Part-Time Customer Services Specialist, you will:
- Provide insightful advice and friendly, hands-on technical support to Kmart members in need.
- Educate customers and your peers about Shop Your Way (SYW) Technology Solutions, while independently keeping your own technical know-how up-to-date. We're looking for incredible individuals to connect customers to our amazing services.
- Work with other Kmart staff or independently as you help transform Kmart Store visitors into loyal SYW Members, as well as SYW Relay and SYW Personal Shopper users.
- Help generate excitement around SYW services and getting customers to download our applications and use our services. By helping Kmart build and maintain strong relationships with members, you become a big part of our success.
- Work as the SYW Relay Runner to pick up orders with items located inside the store.
- Act as a SYW Relay Scout to identify other local Stores, Malls, Orgs and Pickup locations that can be added to the SYW Relay app ecosystem
This role serves as the store Subject Matter Expert/Resource on Shop Your Way (SYW) and Integrated Retail and will communicate with store leadership to ensure they understand all functionality and benefits.
- Partner with Store Leadership and Corporate to identify and address any issues impacting performance
- Actively engage on all company social media sites (i.e. Pebble, SYW, GameOn)
- Accelerate store-wide adoption of Shop Your Way member program and digital applications/tools that make it easy for our members to shop in store, online or mobile
- Train and coach store associates on how to utilize integrated retail tools effectively in order to enhance the Member Experience
- Assist members in locating items on the sales floor as well as facilitating Store to Home / Ship to Store orders on the Kiosk when needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Possess the ability to develop strong partnerships and communicate well with Associates and Members
- Have an affinity for using current digital technology tools including Social Media, Internet, etc.
- Possess the ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Be technologically proficient
- Ability to assist in order fulfillment by following a list provided and selecting correct items
- Ability to form strong partnerships and communicate well with store team members
- Ability to identify issues relating to members orders and communicate to Member Services Associate (MSA) for follow up
- Customer Focus and Teamwork Focus
- Embrace change
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience in outbound selling
- Bilingual (Spanish
Education Experience: HS Graduate or Equivalent
Years of Related Experience: 1-2 Years
Age Requirement: 21 yrs
See Inside the Office of Sears Holdings
Sears Holdings is a major retailer in the United States and Canada with over 2,500 retail stores across North America—including Sears, Kmart, and subsidiary stores. Sears Holdings is the leading home appliance retailer and provider of home services, as well as a sales leader in tools, lawn and garden products, fitness equipment, apparel, and home goods.
Back to top