Automotive Customer Service Advisor - Chicago, IL
Seeking a challenging and fast-paced work environment? Our Customer Service Advisers participate in a highly rewarding program that recognizes outstanding performance. With industry-leading training and strong people-focused leaders, we are committed to advancing your skills and career growth. At Sears Auto Center, we truly are customer focused. This is why we look for individuals that not only have customer service knowledge and experience, but those who enjoy helping others. We are seeking a success oriented customer service adviser who will work passionately towards assisting and educating customers on options available, to provide customer assistance and deliver a positive automotive center experience. The customer service adviser is responsible for selling and servicing customers within the automotive center by maintaining knowledge of product and services.
- Recommend vehicle repair and maintenance to customer and promote sale of products and services mutually beneficial to customer and dealership
- Build relationships with customers to promote repeat and referral service business
- Building Customer Satisfaction & Loyalty.
- Energetic responsiveness to every customer, on the phone and in the store
- Solutions oriented selling
- Involvement in every aspect of the store operation.
- Continuously learns new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay ahead of the rapidly changing automotive technology world.
- 1-2 years of Retail Sales preferred
- Must have Valid Drivers License
- Pre-employment drug test and background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve customer needs.
- Solutions oriented sales experience
- Retail experience
Education Requirements: HS Graduate or Equivalent
License/Certificate Required: Yes
Driver’s License Required: Yes
Age Requirement: 18+
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet.
See Inside the Office of Sears Holdings
Sears Holdings is a major retailer in the United States and Canada with over 2,500 retail stores across North America—including Sears, Kmart, and subsidiary stores. Sears Holdings is the leading home appliance retailer and provider of home services, as well as a sales leader in tools, lawn and garden products, fitness equipment, apparel, and home goods.
Back to top