WHO WE ARE
Founded in 1985, Seagull Scientific is a provider of software solutions for designing, printing, and automating the production of labels, barcodes, and RFID tags. The Company's software platform – BarTender – is utilized by businesses across all end markets including aerospace, food & beverage, logistics, manufacturing, medical, pharmaceutical, and retail.
You know BarTender software’s customers. They’re the ones pioneering commercial space flight, developing and delivering vaccines to every continent, manufacturing energy-efficient cars, providing clean water to the world, putting wholesome food on your table and groceries in your cart — and they use our software to create the labels, barcodes and RFID that keep their supply chains moving, traceable and safe.
Want more jobs like this?
Get Business Operations jobs in Madrid, Spain delivered to your inbox every week.
Our global, talented and diverse teams are passionate about what they do and its impact on everyone, everywhere. Join us and help shape the way the world works.
We are headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, with branch offices in Madrid, Taipei, and Tokyo. For more information about Seagull Scientific, please visit https://www.seagullscientific.com/.
Remote position from Spain.
WHO YOU ARE
You are a strong team player who appreciates excellence, who is passionate about their work and fair in their interactions with people. We consider our technical support to be a vital part of the product we sell, and we want it to be the best. You are a self-motivated, hardworking professional who is dedicated to outstanding customer support, and are eager to learn new technical skills to make a real difference in a growing, international company.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Working on our Technical Services team, you will help customers by phone, e-mail, and chat with our BarTender software and printer drivers. This will include high-level technical issues related to our Enterprise software and third-party applications. You will:
- Engage with our customers over email, chat, and phone.
- Provide support to customers by identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving technical issues. relating to our BarTender enterprise software and third-party applications.
- Seek assistance from senior technicians or pass the case to them as needed.
- Research and answer questions from resellers and end users about our software’s capabilities.
- Contribute to our Knowledge Base and support articles by identifying and recording the issues that impact our customers.
- Have the opportunity to take on special tasks and projects, such as report writing, product documentation, suggest improvements for our products and programming.
- Play a vital role in suggesting improvements to our product.
- Work closely with other departments, including Engineering, IT, QA and Sales.
- Above all, provide a World-Class customer experience.
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- A good working knowledge of Windows, applications and printers
- Ability to speak German and English clearly and communicate effectively
- Ability to quickly learn and work with new software
- Problem-solving ability and active listening skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Technical Support experience
- Ability to successfully collaborate with different teams, as well as being self-motivated to work individually
- A high level of proficiency in other European languages is a plus
- Computer Science Degree or Technology Certification or self-taught
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
- This is a full-time position with benefits.
- "Contrato Indefinido"/ Permanent contract
- You must be able to provide documentation that proves authorization to work in Spain upon hire.
- Gross Base Salary : 28,000,- Euros per year.
- Full working from home position, only Spain possible. (The option to be hired on a remote basis is only if you are not living in Madrid province, applicants within Madrid Province will be considered for a Madrid hybrid-based role).
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture.
- Join a growing and stable international Company.
- Competitive salary and quarterly bonus based on performance.
- Additional compensation supplement for European languages spoken at a high level and Hybrid work compensation.
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment.
- Office located in Madrid.
- Company paid Private Medical Insurance.
- Flexible compensation benefits program (Transportation card, Lunch tickets etc.).
- Professional training, and development opportunities available.
- Fun staff and team-building activities—anniversary party, lunches and seasonal events.
We are Fair, we are Passionate, we appreciate Excellence and we act as a Team. We offer a dynamic, culturally diverse and fun environment, in which people with energy, creativity and passion work together to deliver amazing product experiences for our customers. Join a team where your background is valued and respected, and your unique insights and ideas contribute to building a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Seagull Scientific, LLC, is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by country or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruiting and employment.
Powered by JazzHR