WHO WE ARE
Founded in 1985, Seagull Scientific is a provider of software solutions for designing, printing, and automating the production of labels, barcodes, and RFID tags. The Company's software platform – BarTender – is utilized by businesses across all end markets including aerospace, food & beverage, logistics, manufacturing, medical, pharmaceutical, and retail.
You know BarTender software’s customers. They’re the ones pioneering commercial space flight, developing and delivering vaccines to every continent, manufacturing energy-efficient cars, providing clean water to the world, putting wholesome food on your table and groceries in your cart — and they use our software to create the labels, barcodes and RFID that keep their supply chains moving, traceable and safe.
Want more jobs like this?
Get Sales jobs in Taipei, Taiwan delivered to your inbox every week.
Our global, talented and diverse teams are passionate about what they do and its impact on everyone, everywhere. Join us and help shape the way the world works.
We are headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, with branch offices in Madrid, Taipei, and Tokyo. For more information about Seagull Scientific, please visit https://www.seagullscientific.com/.
This position is located in Taipei under a hybrid work model open to local candidates only.
WHO YOU ARE
You are a friendly and energetic individual who seeks the opportunity to use your sales and/or customer service experience. You are eager to expand your knowledge of sales and technical skills to add value to an inside sales team at a highly successful and innovative software company. You are looking to sell a product beyond the ordinary, and truly appreciate the importance of outstanding customer relations.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manage existing clients and support our end-users, channel partners and Seagull’s outside sales team.
- Receive phone, e-mail and chat sales inquiries and qualify new leads.
- Help drive our leads management program.
- Consult with clients on appropriate product licensing options.
- Prospect, develop and follow up on new customer relationships via outbound calling and E-mail communication.
- Partner with an experienced outside, Regional Sales Manager to collaborate on accounts, channel partners and opportunities.
- Accurately manage data in our CRM database.
- Interface as necessary with our Accounting, Shipping and Technical Support departments.
- Proactively manage a sales pipeline to accurately reflect opportunity activity.
- Generate software license opportunities and quotes based on the product interest and prospect qualification with Partners and End Users in a specific geography.
- Follow-up with partners on a regular basis to ensure that we are mutually aligned on customer needs and buying cycles and that the respective opportunities are tracking through sales stages accurately.
- Manage sales queues, answer customer and partner questions and facilitate orders in a timely manner. It is expected that sales queues will be processed daily.
- Identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities through interactions with Partners and End Users and engage Regional Sales Management as necessary to maximize the revenue opportunity.
- Utilize Seagull’s specific sales process to track all assigned opportunities. Track and manage all opportunities through Dynamics CRM per Seagull requirements.
- Comply with sales processes and input from sales management.
- Promptly process phone, email, web form and web chat inquiries.
- Manage Opportunities in the sales process to reduce churn and increase sales.
- Discuss activities, opportunities and issues with an immediate supervisor on a daily or as needed basis.
- Participate in bi-weekly sales pipeline reviews.
- Follow up on marketing generated campaigns via outbound calling and E-mail communication.
- Travel 1-2 times a year to participate in industry conferences and shows.
- 2 years' experience in sales and/or customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written English language communication skills.
- Japanese, Thai and/or Korean is a plus but not required.
- Strong organizational skills with outstanding attention to detail.
- Dedication to outstanding customer service.
- Positive, team-oriented attitude.
- Experience using Windows and common Windows software.
- Inside sales, customer account coordination and administrative experience preferred.
- Experience with CRM applications and order entry software a plus.
- Genuine interest in high-tech products.
- Ability to travel 1-2 times a year to participate in industry conferences and shows.
- College Degree in business, marketing or similar field, or equivalent experience.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
- This is a full-time position with benefits.
- Occasional weekend and holiday work may be required.
- Upon hire, you must be able to provide documentation that proves authorization to work in Taiwan.
- Competitive salary
- Competitive PTO Package
- Company-paid sick leave
- Company-paid medical examination
- Company-paid overseas business travel insurance
- Tuition reimbursement benefits
- Fun staff and team-building activities
We are Fair, we are Passionate, we appreciate Excellence and we act as a Team. We offer a dynamic, culturally diverse and fun environment, in which people with energy, creativity and passion work together to deliver amazing product experiences for our customers. Join a team where your background is valued and respected, and your unique insights and ideas contribute to building a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Seagull Scientific, LLC, is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by country or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruiting and employment.
Powered by JazzHR