Program Manager (Cloud/Software Dev)
- Bellevue, WA
WHO WE ARE
Seagull Scientific has always done one thing—and done it exceptionally well. Its BarTender® software transforms information into labels, barcodes, RFID tags, smartcards, and documents that drive business and improve safety, security, efficiency and compliance.
Headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, with branch offices in Madrid, Taipei, and Tokyo, Seagull Scientific's software is used in more than 150 countries and across virtually every industry. For more information about Seagull Scientific, please visit www.seagullscientific.com.
This position is located in Bellevue, Washington. We ask that only local, Seattle area residents apply. We are currently conducting our interviews and working remotely, with plans to return to our office later this year.
WHO YOU ARE
You are an experienced Software Dev Program Manager in cloud and emerging technologies with a UI background, challenged by the opportunity to work within our Software Engineering team to coordinate and drive the development, testing, and documentation of solutions as a service (SaaS) in a DevOps Agile world.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Participate in designing and delivering cloud and emerging technology solutions
- Gather product requirements and write feature specifications
- Research and participate in UI design and review for new product features
- Track project schedules
- Triage bugs to ensure proper priority is given to important issues
- Partner cross-departmentally with Technical Services, Sales, and Marketing when needed
- Work with external vendors and partners when necessary to successfully complete projects
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- 5+ years of software dev program management experience working in cloud computing, emerging technologies or related technical field
- Understanding of the full product development lifecycle
- Ability to influence and manage both peer-level and senior stakeholders
- Experience designing UI
- Experience writing specifications
- Exceptional organization and time management/prioritization skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Self-starter, self-motivated, able to work independently and manage multiple projects under minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment
- REST API experience
- Demonstrated ability to work in ambiguous situations and across organizational boundaries
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, technical design, graphic design, or equivalent experience
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
- This position is located in Bellevue, Washington and we are only considering local candidates at this time
- This is a full-time position with benefits
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision plan
- 401K with 100% employer matching up to 3.0% with a 3-year vesting period
- Competitive PTO Package
- Paid company holidays
- Competitive salary
- On-site fitness center and deli
- Free parking or transportation subsidy (ORCA)
- Tuition-reimbursement benefits
- Company-paid life insurance, short term and long-term disability benefits
- Access to green space and Bellevue Open Space Trail System
- Fun staff and team-building activities—anniversary party, lunches and seasonal events
We are fair, we are passionate, we appreciate excellence and we act as a team. We offer a dynamic, culturally diverse and fun environment in which people with energy, creativity and passion work together to deliver amazing product experiences for our customers. You will be part of a team where your insights and ideas are valued.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Seagull Scientific has a company culture that respects a diverse and unified team from a range of backgrounds whose different perspectives enrich our business. Everyone at Seagull is treated fairly, with respect, and is encouraged to voice their opinion.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Seagull Scientific Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Powered by JazzHR
Back to top