- a tech company changing the way the world reads
- a membership that gives users access to the world’s largest online library of books, audiobooks, sheet music, news, and magazines
We value trying new things, craftsmanship, being an open book, and the people that make our team great.
Join us and build something meaningful.
About the team
Our product is the soul and center of everything we do and our product team is trusted with making the critical decisions that shape the future of both our company and our product.
We define the strategy of where our product goes and partner with engineering, design and data to execute and create world class products that our users love.
- Create goals, metrics, and prioritized roadmaps to drive business and user value
- Thoughtfully define and communicate project requirements, goals, and constraints
- Work directly with engineering and design to create user-friendly and intuitive solutions
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Conduct extensive research to understand customer needs and current market solutions
- 3-5+ years product management experience defining product strategy, prioritizing roadmaps and executing projects, ideally for large scale consumer products
- User empathy: You can easily point to the customer pain point(s) that your product solved, and how it solved that pain better than others.
- Strategic Thinking: proven track record of planning and executing projects that solve specific business needs
- Analytical: able to effectively leverage data to discover product pain points, test solutions, and measure impact of solutions
- Efficiency: You are a self starter with excellent attention to detail and a master of organization and prioritization skills who will do what it takes to get things done
- Collaboration: You have a proven track record of delivering results with cross-functional teams
Why we work here
- We are located in downtown San Francisco, just a few minutes’ walk from BART
- We have a lot of trust with very little bureaucracy
- Health benefits: 100% employer covered Medical/Dental/Vision for regular, full-time employees
- Generous PTO policy plus we close for the last week in December
- 401k matching
- Paid Parental leave
- Monthly wellness budget and fully paid membership to our onsite fitness facility
- Professional development: generous annual budget for our employees to attend conferences, classes, and other events
- Three meals a day, catered from local restaurants
- Apple laptops and any equipment you want to customize your work station
- Free Scribd membership and a yearly reading stipend!
- Company events that include monthly happy hours and offsites (past events include Santa Cruz, bowling, arcades, geocaching, ropes courses, etc.)
- In the meantime, check out our office and meet some of the team at Scribd.com/About
Scribd values diversity, and we make all hiring and employment decisions based on merit, qualifications, competence, talent, and contribution, not who you are by choice or circumstance.
We value the people who make Scribd a great place to work and strive to create an environment where your work is supported and personhood respected.
Meet Some of Scribd's Employees
Social Media Manager
On the Marketing Team, Freya reaches out to Scribd's readership community, communicating and connecting with book lovers through innovative and inventive photography and copy.
Back to top