Freelance Front-End Web Developer
We are looking for an experienced Freelance Front-End Web Developer and WordPress specialist to join our in-house web development team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the development of solutions for our portfolio of clients. The role will be wide and varied and test skills at most corners. Role will fundamentally encompass front-end web development plus development of other technology solutions inside SP Labs, a newly formed unit within the agency.
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- 2-3 years of front-end development experience either agency or client-side
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, highly organized, passionate and honest
- Project management experience and the ability to excel at juggling multiple projects and timelines at once
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems, while collaborating with team members, utilizing all resources available
- Strong oral, problem solving and communications skills
- Must be a confident, flexible, multi-tasker, and be able to work independently
- Build custom WordPress themes, with best practices and intelligent responsive functionality, from PSD files
- Create custom post types and custom form fields
- Program custom plugins and theme features
- E-Commerce integration
- Custom form implementation
- Cross platform testing
Back to top