Senior SaaS Account Executive (K-12 Sales)
Schoology, one of the fastest growing education technology companies, is putting collaboration at the heart of the learning experience with an easy-to-use learning management system (LMS) that connects the people, content, and systems that fuel education. Millions of students, faculty, and administrators from over 60,000 K-12 schools and higher education institutions worldwide use Schoology to advance what is possible in education.
Working at Schoology offers you a chance to help solve the most important challenges in education in an environment that’s fun, collaborative and innovative. We are looking for smart, creative individuals who are passionate about education and aren't afraid to show it.
What you'll do:
- Work deals from start to close. These may originate from marketing leads, your cold calling efforts, and opportunities set up by your Sales Associate.
- Conduct demos virtually via web conferencing.
- Consistently meet/exceed sales quota.
- Immerse yourself in the education technology landscape and product knowledge, and contribute to Schoology’s strategic growth.
- Occasional travel to industry conferences will be required.
Experience & Qualifications you'll need to succeed:
- 3+ years of direct selling experience with a proven track record of success.
- Ability to succeed in a high volume sales environment: prospecting, building pipelines, and closing business.
- Consistently described as fast learning, driven, professional, organized and independent.
- Resourceful and diligent in maintaining CRM data. Salesforce CRM experience preferred, but not required.
- Competitive drive to beat targets, positive attitude and incredible work ethic.
- Top-notch communication, articulation and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Google Docs
- 4-year college degree (BA/BS) required.
*Please note that this position is located in Schoology's NYC HQ and is an office role; however, you will be assigned to a regional territory*
All team members at Schoology are expected to embody our core values which are Passion, Collaboration, Innovation, Curiosity, and Integrity.
Our mission is to continuously advance what is possible in education. You in?
Schoology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity of every kind.
Back to top