Sales Manager, Account Executives
Schoology, one of the fastest growing education technology companies, brings together the best K-12 learning management system with assessment management to improve student performance, foster collaboration, and personalize learning. Millions of students, faculty and administrators from over 60,000 K-12 schools worldwide use Schoology to advance what is possible in education.
Working at Schoology offers you a chance to help solve the most important challenges in education in an environment that’s fun, collaborative and innovative. We are looking for smart, creative individuals who are passionate about education and aren't afraid to show it.
Why we need you:
The award-winning Schoology team and business are growing fast. As a result, we are looking for an experienced Sales Manager who is responsible for leading a sales team of highly motivated individuals to achieve and exceed their annual quota. The ideal candidate has experience developing, leading and coaching Account Executives to exceed their quota and selling enterprise software solutions within the education vertical.
As the Account Executive Sales Manager, you will:
- Exceed annual team quota
- Build and execute strategy for the team to win key net new customers and cross-sell into existing customers
- Hire, onboard and retain top performing account executives
- Day to day management of a team (ie. maintain weekly 1:1s with each member of the team, team meetings, etc.)
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines and forecast of the team through Salesforce.com
- Coach individuals based on their areas of improvement
- Support the sales team in strategy, pipeline development and professional growth
- Reviewing and approving RFP responses
To succeed in this position, you will have:
- 3+ years managing account executives
- 3+ years selling experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience hiring a sales team
- Strong written, verbal, presentation and organizational skills
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills
- Persuasive negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritize projects and meet deliverable timelines
- Bachelor's Degree
Bonus points for:
- Education industry sales experience
All team members at Schoology are expected to embody our core values which are Passion, Collaboration, Innovation, Curiosity and Integrity.
Our mission is to continuously advance what is possible in education. You in?
Schoology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity of every kind.
Meet Some of Schoology's Employees
Mia R.Product Engagement Specialist
Mia makes sure that Schoology clients are meeting their goals through the use of company products by offering expert advice on use and implementation practices.
Back to top