Schoology is one of the fastest growing education technology companies, with more than 18 million users across the world. We are giving educators all the tools they need to more easily personalize education and improve student outcomes, but in a way that works easily with their current systems and teaching approach. We’ve evolved the traditional learning management system into an education cloud: a platform that connects the people, content, and systems that fuel education.
Working at Schoology offers you a chance to help solve the most important challenges in education in an environment that’s fun, collaborative and innovative. We are looking for smart, creative individuals who are passionate about education and aren't afraid to show it.
Why we need you:
The Sales Associate is a key member of the Schoology team, responsible for prospecting leads, identifying gatekeepers and decision makers, building an effective pipeline, and successfully scheduling meetings for the Schoology sales team. The perfect candidate is interested in exploring a sales career in the EdTech space.
What you'll do:
- Prospect leads in Salesforce, LinkedIn and through multiple other measures.
- Cold call prospective clients in order to identify qualified decision makers, build an effective pipeline, and schedule meetings for the Schoology sales team.
- Follow-up on inquiries.
- Navigate company structures to get past gatekeepers and influence decision makers.
- Maintain detailed records in Salesforce.
- Assume other duties and responsibilities as needed.
Your skills and experience:
- Cold-calling or outbound calling experience, preferably.
- Experience with Salesforce a huge plus.
- BA/BS Degree.
- Enthusiastic, determined, and self-motivated.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a thick skin and a strong, professional presence on the phone.
- Close attention to detail.
At Schoology, we are continuously advancing what is possible in education. You in?
Schoology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity of every kind.
Meet Some of Schoology's Employees
Alex creates and refines Schoology’s client-specific website and applications, giving educators around the world flexibility and accessibility to quality interactive learning tools.
Back to top