Schoology, one of the fastest growing education technology companies, is putting collaboration at the heart of the learning experience with an easy-to-use learning management system (LMS) that connects the people, content and systems that fuel education. Millions of students, faculty and administrators from over 60,000 K-12 schools and higher education institutions worldwide use Schoology to advance what is possible in education.
Working at Schoology offers you a chance to help solve the most important challenges in education in an environment that’s fun, collaborative and innovative. We are looking for smart, creative individuals who are passionate about education and aren't afraid to show it.
Why we need you:
The Sales Associate is a key member of the Schoology team, responsible for prospecting leads, identifying gatekeepers and decision makers, building an effective pipeline, and successfully scheduling meetings for the Schoology sales team. The perfect candidate is interested in exploring a sales career in the EdTech space.
What you'll do:
- Prospect leads in Salesforce, LinkedIn and through multiple other measures.
- Cold call prospective clients in order to identify qualified decision makers, build an effective pipeline, and schedule meetings for the Schoology sales team.
- Follow-up on inquiries.
- Navigate company structures to get past gatekeepers and influence decision makers.
- Maintain detailed records in Salesforce.
- Assume other duties and responsibilities as needed.
Your skills and experience:
- Cold-calling or outbound calling experience, preferably.
- Experience with Salesforce a huge plus.
- BA/BS Degree.
- Enthusiastic, determined, and self-motivated.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a thick skin and a strong, professional presence on the phone.
- Close attention to detail.
All team members at Schoology are expected to embody our core values which are Passion, Collaboration, Innovation, Curiosity and Integrity.
Our mission is to continuously advance what is possible in education. You in?
Schoology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity of every kind.
Meet Some of Schoology's Employees
Product Engagement Specialist
Mia makes sure that Schoology clients are meeting their goals through the use of company products by offering expert advice on use and implementation practices.
Back to top