Marketing Operations Manager
Marketing Operations Manager
Schoology is one of the fastest growing education technology companies, with more than 15 million users across the world. We are giving educators all the tools they need to more easily personalize education and improve student outcomes, but in a way that works easily with their current systems and teaching approach. We’ve evolved the traditional learning management system into an education cloud: a platform that connects the people, content, and systems that fuel education.
Working at Schoology offers you a chance to help solve the most important challenges in education in an environment that’s fun, collaborative and innovative. We are looking for smart, creative individuals who are passionate about education and aren't afraid to show it.
Why we need you:
Schoology’s award-winning business is growing rapidly, and as our market presence expands, we are looking for someone to join our Marketing team help us build out the reporting and analytics strategy and processes.
- In this strategic role, you'll work with the Director of Demand Generation to build out the marketing analytics and reporting for the organization.
- Build dashboards and customized reports for ongoing projects/campaigns.
- Input data management for records added or modified through Marketo, guaranteeing proper sync with Salesforce.com, that supports reporting and lead assignment.
- Maintain and identify existing technical processes and marketing automation and procedures, SLA’s, programs and workflows.
- Coordinate with sales operations and web team to ensure successful system and process integration.
- Manage data integrity, developing and documenting best practices for data cleanliness.
- Provide insightful feedback and recommendations between the CRM and marketing platforms and effectively communicate internally with our Salesforce administrator and Sales team.
- Manage and regularly report on the status of marketing and CRM channels to measure demand and lead generation/conversion, along with the success among various campaigns (web, email, social media, etc.)
To succeed in this position, you will have:
- BA/BS in Marketing or a related field.
- 2+ years marketing experience (with reporting/analysis, or lead generation role responsibilities)
- High-level proficiency with Salesforce.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics or any similar web analytics application.
- The track record of an organized and efficient problem solver with great attention to detail.
- An ability to clearly communicate and efficiently schedule with co-workers across multiple departments and locations.
- Experience with Marketo a big plus.
At Schoology, we are continuously advancing what is possible in education. You in?
Schoology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity of every kind.
Back to top