Schoology, one of the fastest growing education technology companies, brings together the best K-12 learning management system with assessment management to improve student performance, foster collaboration, and personalize learning. Millions of students, faculty and administrators from over 60,000 K-12 schools worldwide use Schoology to advance what is possible in education.
Working at Schoology offers you a chance to help solve the most important challenges in education in an environment that’s fun, collaborative and innovative. We are looking for smart, creative individuals who are passionate about education and aren't afraid to show it.
Why we need you:
The Implementation Specialist is a key member of the Professional Services Team and will serve as an implementation and adoption consultant for a Schoology district. Responsibilities include advocating for best practices and instructional impact in implementation, adoption, long-term growth and managing professional learning for Schoology. In addition, the Implementation Specialist will be providing high quality support and delivering professional development sessions around Schoology. A good candidate is self-motivated, articulates themselves well in front of a group of people, has problem solving skills, and is quick to learn.
As an Implementation Specialist, you will:
- Organize and manage the implementation and professional learning life cycle for a district.
- Collaborate with the Professional Services Team on identifying implementation and professional development needs for your client.
- Make recommendations around best practices for leveraging the product to achieve client goals and consult on challenging product configurations.
- Serve as a Product and Instructional SME for the district during multiple stages of adoption.
- Deliver professional development via online webinars and/or onsite sessions with various district staff members.
- Collaborate with Client Success in advocating for your client’s product needs and creating an effective training plan.
- Collaborate with the district and internal teams to further instructional impact with Schoology.
- Facilitate conversations surrounding product enhancements and roadmap planning.
- Travel to the district daily to support implementation, adoption and training initiatives.
In order to succeed in this position, you will have:
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience required.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a training or teaching environment.
- Intermediate knowledge of the MS Office and Google platforms.
- A self-starter attitude and be willing to test ideas, iterate quickly when they fail, and come up with new solutions.
- The ability to learn quickly, understand and explain educational and technical information, and be highly organized.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to comprehend and communicate information precisely.
- The ability to solve technical problems through troubleshooting and escalation paths.
- Excellent interpersonal skills while being highly motivated and flexible.
- The ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Prior experience managing projects with cross-functional teams.
- The ability to travel to Schoology Headquarters in New York City for training, team meetings, and other company events.
- Experience with Schoology or another LMS (preferred).
All team members at Schoology are expected to embody our core values which are Passion, Collaboration, Innovation, Curiosity and Integrity.
At Schoology, we are continuously advancing what is possible in your career.
Schoology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity of every kind.
Back to top