Enterprise Sales Representative (K-12 or Higher Ed)
Schoology is one of the fastest growing education technology companies, with more than 15 million users across the world. We are giving educators all the tools they need to more easily personalize education and improve student outcomes, but in a way that works easily with their current systems and teaching approach. We’ve evolved the traditional learning management system into an education cloud: a platform that connects the people, content, and systems that fuel education.
Working at Schoology offers you a chance to help solve the most important challenges in education in an environment that’s fun, collaborative, and innovative. We are looking for smart, creative individuals who are passionate about education and aren't afraid to show it.
Why we need you:
This position requires the ability to successfully prospect for new sales opportunities of Schoology Enterprise Services within various territories in the K-12 and Higher Education Markets. Additionally, one must be skilled in developing and executing a winning sales strategy. This includes developing new prospect opportunities and expanding Schoology’s presence by leveraging the current customer base. The successful candidate will be able to use consultative selling skills to clearly understand customers’ requirements and recommend a solution that will solve their needs.
As an Enterprise Sales Representative you will:
- Initiate and develop regional sales efforts which includes:
- Preparing action plans and schedules to identify specific targets.
- Identifying sales prospects and contacting these as well as other accounts as assigned.
- Establishing and maintaining current client and potential client relationships.
- Traveling to trade shows and meeting with prospective clients.
- Following up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Conduct product demonstrations.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Maintain an up-to-date level of industry and product expertise.
- Track all activity in Salesforce CRM.
To succeed in this position, you will have:
- 5+ years enterprise sales experience, selling SaaS solutions, with proven track record of success.
- Established relationships with high-level decision makers (i.e., Superintendents, CIO’s, etc) in local school regions.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
- Ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule and overnight travel.
NOTE: This position is located in our NYC headquarters; however, you will be assigned a specific regional territory.
At Schoology, we are continuously advancing what is possible in education. You in?
Schoology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity of every kind.
Back to top