Email Marketing Manager
Schoology is one of the fastest growing education technology companies, with more than 15 million users across the world. We are giving educators all the tools they need to more easily personalize education and improve student outcomes, but in a way that works easily with their current systems and teaching approach. We’ve evolved the traditional learning management system into an education cloud: a platform that connects the people, content, and systems that fuel education.
Working at Schoology offers you a chance to help solve the most important challenges in education in an environment that’s fun, collaborative and innovative. We are looking for smart, creative individuals who are passionate about education and aren't afraid to show it.
Why We Need You:
Schoology’s award-winning business is growing rapidly, and as our market presence expands, we are looking for someone to join our Marketing team to lead the content strategy and execution for our email marketing efforts.
What you'll do:
- Develop email marketing strategy designed to drive leads through creative language and imagery.
- Work with channel management to develop the appropriate e-mail cadence and calendar for each channel.
- Develop content with SEO in mind.
- Write landing page content to optimize conversions.
- Develop the appropriate analytics to track email campaign performance and measure success.
- Bring new content ideas and best practices to the team, while staying up to date on email marketing trends.
- Follow existing style and brand guidelines.
- Collaborate with campaign, advertising and social media leads to ensure the execution of the content strategy.
- Work with web design and marketing operations to complete projects.
To succeed in this position, you are or have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years in e-mail/digital marketing experience in a B2B corporate setting (SaaS Marketing experience preferred)
- A proficient, effective storyteller.
- Solid understanding of Marketing automation systems (preferably Marketo) and Salesforce.
- Professional, cross-company collaboration experience.
- Strong writing and content development skills.
- Current knowledge of email marketing best practices and industry best practices.
- Ability to translate complex ideas to easy to understand, digestible content.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to achieve results while working independently.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple workstreams.
At Schoology, we are continuously advancing what is possible in education. You in?
Schoology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity of every kind.
Back to top