- Paris, France
Scality is an industry leader in software-defined storage at petabyte-scale. Founded in 2009, Scality has deployed software-based storage solutions that deliver billions of files to more than two hundred million users daily with 100% availability. Scality's customers include four of the top ten cable operators in the US, the second largest Telco in France, leading operators in Japan, leading television network in Germany, and the second largest online video site in the world.
Scality's internal motto is: "work hard, play hard, eat well and amaze the customer!"
Learn more about Scality on our careers page.
Get an inside look into the culture and life at Scality HERE on The Muse.
Download our latest Scality Book "Creating Magic" HERE.
Follow us on Linkedin, Twitter & Glassdoor to stay up to date on jobs and company news.
We are looking for a creative Web/Front End Designer to join Scality's Marketing team. You will be supporting the efforts to promote Scality products online and achieve our business' digital goals. The ideal candidate is a hands-on professional with strong knowledge of web technologies (like WordPress or static site generators), A/B testing, usability. Also, have an ability to translate our online marketing needs into user-friendly. The Web Developer will be responsible for updating our current websites, as well as developing and implementing HTML templates for email marketing campaigns and occasional landing pages.
You will be at the center of a important strategic projects. You will work closely with a world-class creative team, and other top-notch contributors from across the company and around the world.
Typical activities for this role include:
- Maintain WordPress-powered website, including upgrading plugins and themes
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsibile for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with other designers to match visual design intent
Experience with the following is required:
- At least 3 years of experience with WordPress and plugins
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of a team distributed across multiple timezones
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- Experience creating visual campaign contents
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
- English fluency preferred
- Preferred familiarity with git, github and at least one of the following programming languages: PHP, Python, Ruby on Rails
Remind me to apply later
Back to top