US Finance & Admin Assistant
Scality is an industry leader in software-defined storage at petabyte-scale. Founded in 2009, Scality has deployed software-based storage solutions that deliver billions of files to more than two hundred million users daily with 100% availability. Scality’s customers include four of the top ten cable operators in the US, the second largest Telco in France, leading operators in Japan, leading television network in Germany, and the second largest online video site in the world.
Scality’s internal motto is: “work hard, play hard, eat well and amaze the customer!”
For more information about the company, visit: www.scality.com or follow @Scality on Twitter. To discover the company culture, view the Scality Book at http://bit.ly/2qJqFDL
As our US Finance & Admin Manager, you will experience the excitement and energy of being part of a fast growing and visionary start-up, headquartered in the heart of San Francisco. Reporting to the US Controller, you will work in close cooperation with the F&A team (8 people worldwide) and Business Leaders.
You will own the reporting process for our US entity on a monthly basis. Here are some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Producing meaningful, business-oriented reporting, which will be used by the Management to make strategic decisions
- Managing the bookkeeping process, leveraging available accounting automation solutions
- Organizing monthly cut-offs to meet reporting deadlines
- Manage Finance day-to-day operations:
- Purchase admin: bills approval and payments
- Staff: controlling expense reports, preparing payroll data
- HR: managing onboarding / outboarding in cooperation with our HR team
Necessary Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years of experience in a finance, audit or consulting position. Start-up background preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Time conscious
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Excellent proficiency with IT tools, especially Excel
- Strong organizational skills
- Process oriented
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent work ethic.
- Good business judgment
- Very strong understand of finance
- French speaking a plus
You will be asked to take Excel and Accounting tests as part of the interview process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Scality's Employees
Director of Talent Acquisition
As Director of Talent Acquisition, Curtis heads up a team tasked with creating and growing the culture at Scality and bringing on the best talent in the market.
Back to top