Python / DevOps Developer
Scality is an industry leader in software-defined storage at petabyte-scale. Founded in 2009, Scality has deployed software-based storage solutions that deliver billions of files to more than two hundred million users daily with 100% availability. Scality's customers include four of the top ten cable operators in the US, the second largest Telco in France, leading operators in Japan, leading television network in Germany, and the second largest online video site in the world.
Scality's internal motto is: "work hard, play hard, eat well and amaze the customer!"
Learn more about Scality on our careers page.
Get an inside look into the culture and life at Scality HERE on The Muse.
Download our latest Scality Book "Creating Magic" HERE.
Follow us on Linkedin, Twitter & Glassdoor to stay up to date on jobs and company news.
Scality, a leader in cloud storage and vendor of high performance distributed solutions, is searching for a Python / DevOps Software Engineer to join our international team of talented and motivated software engineers creating innovative features in Scality RING and Zenko, a Petabyte scale software defined storage solution.
The Python / DevOps Software Engineer will be working in the areas of large-scale systems. The work envisioned requires creation of extensible, reusable, easily maintainable, high performance and high quality software components under demanding time-to-market constraints.
The ideal candidate must have the following knowledge and skills:
- BS or MS degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent field
- A minimum of 2 / 3 years of software development experience
- Fluent in English
- Proficiency in Python
- Experience in DevOps technologies (ansible, salt, docker, kubernetes)
- Experience building REST API [Micro] services
- Agile methodology & TDD
- Familiar with cloud & storage ecosystem is a plus
- Curious and open-minded, oriented knowledge sharing and able to create synergies between different teams
- Good communication skills and teamwork, as well as ability to provide clear and organized documentation for all work performed
- Passionate and used to do a lot of technology watch
Remind me to apply later
See Inside the Office of Scality
Since 2010, Scality has been working to develop and perfect its disruptive approach to digital infrastructure. Over the years, the company has succeeded in deploying its software-defined storage all over the world, and has consistently achieved and surpassed its objective to deliver reliability and performance in service of end users.
Back to top