Product Marketing Manager
Scality is an industry leader in software-defined storage at petabyte-scale. Founded in 2009, Scality has deployed software-based storage solutions that deliver billions of files to more than two hundred million users daily with 100% availability. Scality’s customers include four of the top ten cable operators in the US, the second largest Telco in France, leading operators in Japan, leading television network in Germany, and the second largest online video site in the world.
Scality’s internal motto is: “work hard, play hard, eat well and amaze the customer!”
For more information about the company, visit: www.scality.com or follow @Scality on Twitter.
Learn more about Scality at The Muse: https://www.themuse.com/companies/scality
Content Development-- research, write and manage review process to drive to completion:
- Product content – work with product management and tech marketing to develop customer- and prospect-facing product-centric marketing material content
- Web content
- Promotional content, including email, infographics, etc.
- Sales enablement materials
- Newsletters – customer & partner
- Derivative content from playbooks and other original content
- Updates (with direction from SMEs) to existing material
o Playbooks and related materials
o Solutions content
o Product content
- Copyediting on cross-functional marketing pubs (evolve to content edits as knowledge develops)
o Potential Special Projects
- Build and maintain library of standards (including BP and conventions)
- Content usage surveys
- Content mapping and gap detection
~ 5 years Product Marketing or equivalent experience, with good understanding of storage, storage market, object, open source
- Good writer (with samples)
- Excellent communicator – internal and external in writing, in person, by phone, by IM, GTM, etc. Requires good intake/listening skills as well as written and verbal outbound communication skills.
- Ability to accept failures along with successes—without fear—and learn from them
- Commitment to the mission and culture – passion – love of small company dynamic
- Dependable – without micromanagement
- Make commitments and keep them (or, back to ‘communicator’ skills, an ability to recognize and communicate unanticipated delays early and ask for help when needed)
- Creative/good problem solving skills
- Interested in learning and advancing
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Scality's Employees
Director of Talent Acquisition
As Director of Talent Acquisition, Curtis heads up a team tasked with creating and growing the culture at Scality and bringing on the best talent in the market.
Back to top