Inside Sales Representative - London
Scality is an industry leader in software-defined storage at petabyte-scale. Founded in 2009, Scality has deployed software-based storage solutions that deliver billions of files to more than two hundred million users daily with 100% availability. Scality’s customers include four of the top ten cable operators in the US, the second largest Telco in France, leading operators in Japan, leading television network in Germany, and the second largest online video site in the world.
Scality’s internal motto is: “work hard, play hard, eat well and amaze the customer!”
For more information about the company, visit: www.scality.com or follow @Scality on Twitter. To discover the company culture, view the Scality Book at http://book.scality.com/
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is an important element of Scality’s sales Organization. As a Scality ISR you will leverage your prospecting, communication and sales skills to find new sales opportunities. You’ll work closely with talented Regional Sales, Account Executives, and Marketing Teams to generate Meetings and Qualified Leads that help Scality achieve its sales objectives.
- Leverage all available tools to prospect into new accounts
- Generate meetings and qualified leads leveraging phone calls, emails and available collateral and Web-based resources
- Work closely with Team Leads, Direct-Touch Sales, and Marketing teams to execute regular sales campaigns
- Follow up on inbound enterprise account interest and targeted marketing campaigns
- Build and maintain good relationships with customers, sale teams, and marketing
- Consistently generate a high level of outbound prospecting activity
- Maintain an up to date technical understanding of products, solutions, and business value propositions
- Utilize CRM system to track activity and manage sales opportunities
- Regularly achieve Key Performance Metrics
- Meet quarterly and annual qualified opportunity goals
- 2- 4 years previous Lead Generation or Inside Sales Experience
- Knowledge of storage technology, software solution selling to enterprise accounts
- General knowledge of sales cycles
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent preferred
- Highly proficient in spoken and written German and English.
- Self-motivated, organized, and team oriented
- Work smartly, ethically, and professionally to achieve quota objectives
- Takes direction well
- A desire to compete with the best
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Scality's Employees
Director of Talent Acquisition
As Director of Talent Acquisition, Curtis heads up a team tasked with creating and growing the culture at Scality and bringing on the best talent in the market.
Back to top