Alliances Sales Director, Americas
Scality is an industry leader in software-defined storage at petabyte-scale. Founded in 2009, Scality has deployed software-based storage solutions that deliver billions of files to more than two hundred million users daily with 100% availability. Scality’s customers include four of the top ten cable operators in the US, the second largest Telco in France, leading operators in Japan, leading television network in Germany, and the second largest online video site in the world.
Scality’s internal motto is: “work hard, play hard, eat well and amaze the customer!”
For more information about the company, visit: www.scality.com or follow @Scality on Twitter. To discover the company culture, view the Scality Book at http://book.scality.com/
Be the driving force in generating revenue success with our key strategic alliances of HPE. Develop and manage alliances relationships in the Americas region and support the worldwide relationship, enabling joint revenue streams by capturing mind share through relationships and stimulation programs. Your skill, personality, and enthusiasm to succeed will make a fundamental difference to the business enable company, group and personal success. Reports to the VP Strategic Alliances.
Key Responsibilities and Accountability:
- Proactively develop and manage relationships with our alliances partners in particular HPE
- Increase profile, opportunity access, marketing campaigns and regional contacts at senior and field levels
- Mobilize Scality’ s internal resources to ensure a comprehensive coverage of the relationship including executive management, engineering, marketing and sales
- Own and execute the management and onboarding of key Alliances relationships with the result of clear business plans and target achievements
- Act as a trusted advisor to Alliances in the Software Defined Storage market promoting company capabilities and success paths
- Ultimately, performance in the job is measured by the joint business performance with each partner. Facilitation of cooperation in the field is key as well as addressing any route to market conflict with integrity and pro-activeness
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Recent success working in global, multi-cultural organization settings; integrating a dynamic start-up culture with an awareness and sensitivity to local business and social practices
- 5+ years experience in selling storage infrastructure solutions and products with revenue results accountability.
- Experience in developing strong relationships with field sales, sales management, and supporting groups at a large Alliance driving opportunities and revenues
- Solid understanding of the storage space
- Experience in selling Enterprise infrastructure software products from start-ups “to” and “through” strategic alliances and partners.
- Skilled in balancing HQ-level relationships with the recruitment of champions in targeted countries, ultimately translating into tangible revenues for both parties
- Expert in supporting regional sales forces and arbitration of route-to-market conflicts between partners
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Scality's Employees
Director of Talent Acquisition
As Director of Talent Acquisition, Curtis heads up a team tasked with creating and growing the culture at Scality and bringing on the best talent in the market.
Back to top