Account Executive - London
Scality, world leader in object and cloud storage (see Gartner and IDC reports), develops cost-effective Software-Defined Storage, which serves over 500 million end-users worldwide. Our customers include leading Global 2000 Enterprise, Media and Entertainment, Government and Cloud Provider customers who benefit from over a 90% reduction in costs compared to traditional storage. Deployed on any industry-standard x86 server, the Scality RING uniquely delivers performance, 100% availability and extreme data durability. Scality also provides the S3 Server, the fastest growing open source S3 storage product in the market. Scality is headquartered in San Francisco.
Our motto is "Work hard, Play hard, Eat well and Amaze the customer!"
For more information about the company, visit: www.scality.com or follow @Scality on Twitter. To discover the company culture, view the Scality Book at http://book.scality.com/
Scality’s go-to-market sales strategy is “hi-touch”, working closely with the enterprise end-user client, and with an existing and growing network of partners including HP, Seagate, Dell, and others, and local SIs and VARs.
Our vertical industry target markets are: Service Providers such as Telcos and Cable operators; Cloud firms with basically Everything-aaS ranging from Web2.0 companies to Public/Private Cloud IaaS providers; Media & Entertainment; Financial Services and Governments (e.g. Defense).
Scality’s sales approach is a ‘consultative solution’ engagement, where we take pride in understanding the workflow of our customers and in crafting the best storage architecture to respond to their needs. To achieve that goal, Sales Managers and Major Account Managers across Europe are supported by an established regional team of Sales Engineers.
The Account Executive, reporting to the VP Sales EMEA, will support a number of strategic target accounts, effectively doubling our ability to cover the UK market.
We are looking at self-driven, confident, ambitious & motivated Account Managers who want to keep succeeding in a professional, entrepreneurial & enterprise level software market.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate consistent sales success, and will have the following knowledge and skills:
- 5-10 years successful experience in enterprise infrastructure sales,
- 3+ years’ experience in Enterprise storage sales, preferably working on large scale solutions (typ. Petabyte scale), and with a track record of understanding customer workflows and applications;
- Possess a solid track record of selling complex storage deals to line-of-business customers in specific industries: (Cloud and Telco) Service Providers, Oil & Gas, Media & Entertainment, Financial Services or Government - successfully delivering on quotas of >$2.5M/year with an ASP of >$300K;
- Posses a network of connections that will rapidly turn into a list of prospects and customers;
- Possess a solid track record working with VARs and SIs;
- Has a passion for supporting customers to provide the best solution, optimizing technical along within financial concerns;
- Has strong “sales hunter acumen”, with strong relationships, and demonstrated success selling to new accounts;
- Ability to balance day-to-day activities and deliver short/midterm results (i.e. within the current fiscal/quota year) along with developing long term strategic relationships with clients;
- Recent successful experience working in global, multi-cultural organizational settings; balancing and integrating a dynamic start-up culture with an awareness and sensitivity to local business and social practices;
- Has a track record of continuous improvement of personal technical and business skills; building an awareness of new markets, applications, and use cases.
- English speaking
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Scality's Employees
Director of Talent Acquisition
As Director of Talent Acquisition, Curtis heads up a team tasked with creating and growing the culture at Scality and bringing on the best talent in the market.
Back to top