ScaleFactor, Inc is seeking an entry level Staff Accountant to add to our expanding team of accounting and finance consultants. ScaleFactor is a high-growth organization bringing a new-age, IT-driven approach to the accounting and finance arenas of both start-up and scaling companies. Successful candidates must possess the entrepreneurial drive & spirit to thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment. Our team is in need of another rock star that has the accounting knowledge and administrative skills to be a proven value-add to our client-focused practice. The Staff Accountant role will perform a multitude of accounting, finance, and administrative duties in a variety of areas. The position allows for the opportunity to have a direct impact in all areas of ScaleFactor, now and in the future.
The Staff Accountant role will perform a multitude of accounting, finance, and administrative duties in a variety of areas. The position is a client service role and will allow for the opportunity to have a direct impact in all areas of ScaleFactor, now and in the future.
The ideal candidate is comfortable having responsibilities that vary significantly month over month, some of which will include:
- Client centric interaction and problem solving
- Client on-boarding with a focus on cloud accounting and technological automation
- Performing routine accounting and/or digital bookkeeping for multiple clients including the management of accounts payable, payroll processing, monthly journal entries, and financial statement preparation
- Assessing and improving client processes to increase efficiencies and improve financial reporting and business analytics
- Completing financial analyses of business operations and key performance indicators in order to interpret/present results
- Providing key analyses in transactional planning and advanced accounting topics
- Technology savvy, can-do attitude and approach
- Problem solving and proactive decision-making
- Adaptability and resourcefulness to drive results
- Always looking to improve
- Project management skills with the ability to successfully handle multiple clients’ needs concurrently
- Highly self-motivated and versatile
- Sound financial statement understanding including knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with client-facing work experience
- Experience with various accounting and operations software platforms preferred
- Entrepreneurial spirit, mind & drive
- Technological Optimist
Meet Some of ScaleFactor's Employees
Kristen makes sure ScaleFactor client's financial statements are on point at the end of each month. She uses financial software systems—and continuous communication—to bring the best to partner businesses.
Back to top