Senior Mobile Developer
Who we are:
ScaleFactor is the smart finance and accounting engine that enables businesses to operate in real time. Designed with business owners and financial experts in mind, ScaleFactor integrates with existing cloud software to provide automation tools for bookkeeping, tax compliance, and financial analysis.
We are on a mission to disrupt an entire industry and we a need a Senior Developer with experience in mobile application development to join our team.
As a Senior Developer with mobile experience, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop our native mobile applications, as well as additional features in our core product while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support)
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Writing and maintaining test suites
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new products, applications, and protocols
- 1+ years professional experience developing and deploying mobile applications to Android and Apple iOS platforms using Java and Swift
- Experience developing and working with other technologies such as Ruby on Rails, Ember.js, Postgres, Scala
- Familiarity working in Amazon Web Services
- Experience integrating with third-party libraries and APIs through REST API’s
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to coordinate across teams effectively
- BS degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited PTO
- Company sponsored health benefits
- Employee stock options
- Pet-friendly office
- Work hard, play hard environment - celebrate WINS every Friday
- Autonomy and purpose in your role
Meet Some of ScaleFactor's Employees
Kristen makes sure ScaleFactor client's financial statements are on point at the end of each month. She uses financial software systems—and continuous communication—to bring the best to partner businesses.
Back to top