Part-Time Office Administrator
ScaleFactor is the smart finance and accounting engine that enables businesses to operate in real time. Designed with business owners and financial experts in mind, ScaleFactor integrates with existing cloud software to provide automation tools for bookkeeping, tax compliance, and financial analysis.
We need a part-time Office Administrator to support our team in this fast-paced environment. As a result, we are in need of an “A” player who is detail-oriented, self-motivated, receives directions, executes, and can provide an awesome working environment for the team.
The ideal candidate should be comfortable having their set daily tasks included herein. Examples of daily tasks include:
- Handling administrative tasks, including answering the phone and doors, accepting packages, welcoming office visitors, and tending to customer needs as they arrive for meetings in-office;
- Assist with office functions such as filing, emailing, and scanning documents, or customer database management as needed.
- Executing other non-routine administrative tasks including processing forms/documents, mail runs, assisting team members with miscellaneous tasks, and potential office-related errands in certain circumstances;
- Maintain an orderly office, including tidying general office area, keeping up kitchen and other common areas, and scheduling routine cleanings;
- Managing company inventory, including ordering equipment/supplies, issuing equipment to team members, ensuring deliveries are timely and correct.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Warm and friendly; able to work well with other team members and clients
- Professional and confident in verbal and written communication
- High level of organizational skills
- Excellent communicator and personable
- Educated on common office practices and procedures
- Encouraging and optimistic
- Fast learner and technologically optimistic
- Ability to operate confidentially with Company and client information
- Self-starter and hungry to learn new skills
- Ability to work 10-15 hours a week (Flexible Scheduling)
- Exceptional written and verbal skills, as well as the ability to organize, prioritize, and multi-task
- Demonstration of ability to effectively and efficiently work with management
- Demonstration of ability to handle tasks provided to completion with little-to-no supervision
- Demonstration of ability to strive under pressure and execute on role’s needs
Meet Some of ScaleFactor's Employees
Senior Management Consultant
Adam drives client relationships and business goals forward by leveraging his extensive expertise in management consulting. He guides ScaleFactor's partners to help their businesses grow.
Back to top