- San Francisco, CA
At Scale, we believe that AI will dramatically improve the world, and our mission is to accelerate the development of AI. To help achieve this mission, we are looking for a Technical Recruiter.
AI is rapidly changing the world, and Scale is growing to meet that rapid demand. Our Recruiting team is small but mighty with ambitious goals. Recruiters who join today will develop strategies that will scale alongside the new challenges we’re facing. Many of our greatest challenges are yet to be solved, and we're looking to hire technical recruiters who will help us tackle those challenges.
- Build a deep understanding of our business and culture in order to provide strategic thought partnership to teams that you support.
- Drive and lead the full-lifecycle recruitment process from initial reach out to offer to close.
- Work closely with hiring teams across business and tech defining job descriptions, requirements, and interview processes.
- Collaborate with recruiting coordinators, recruiters, and hiring partners to build a transparent interview experience.
- Foster trust-based relationships with candidates, gaining a close understanding of their requirements and concerns. Serve as a skilled problem solver, facilitator and coach in final negotiations.
- Help ensure we build inclusive and diverse teams as we grow.
- Influence and educate hiring teams on interviewing best practices.
- Partner with external search firms and agencies as appropriate.
- Lead debrief discussions and manage feedback timeliness and quality.
- Take full ownership of sourcing passive leads for your pipelines as needed.
Ideally you'd have:
- 2+ years of technical recruiting experience.
- Ability to use data - both quantitative and qualitative - to influence hiring managers and leaders
- Ability to distill complex information into a consumable and organized format with a focus on content, tone and structure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
At Scale, our mission is to accelerate the development of Machine Learning and AI applications across multiple markets. Our first product is a suite of APIs that allow AI teams to generate high-quality ground truth data. Our customers include OpenAI, General Motors, NVIDIA, Pinterest, Airbnb, and many more.
Scale AI is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every person at Scale to feel like they matter, belong, and can be their authentic selves so they can do their best work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Scale AI is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
Back to top