- San Francisco, CA
Our newest Recruiter will join a team that is inspired by building a better workplace filled with different perspectives, cultures, and skill sets. You'll support a diverse group of hiring partners including leaders in Engineering, Marketing, Federal, and FP&A. If building diverse teams and inclusive company culture are your passions, please apply. This role and team might be the right fit for you!
- Drive and lead the full-lifecycle recruitment process from initial reach out, interview, offer, and close.
- Work closely with hiring teams across business and tech defining job descriptions, requirements, and interview processes.
- Collaborate with recruiting coordinators, recruiters, and hiring partners to build a transparent interview experience.
- Continuously iterate on the recruiting process to ensure we build inclusive and diverse teams as we grow.
- Influence and educate hiring teams on interviewing best practices.
- Lead debrief discussions and manage feedback timeliness and quality.
- Take full ownership of sourcing passive leads for your pipelines.
Ideally you'd have:
- 1+ years full cycle technical recruiting experience.
- A track record of building inclusive teams and recruiting processes.
- A track record for successfully finding, engaging, qualifying, and closing underrepresented talent.
- Experience working in a team environment with shared goals.
- Experience sourcing passive candidates through multiple channels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. If english is your second language, please apply. We are a very international company.
- BS/BA degree OR equivalent work experience.
At Scale, our mission is to accelerate the development of Machine Learning and AI applications across multiple markets. Our first product is a suite of APIs that allow AI teams to generate high-quality ground truth data. Our customers include OpenAI, Zoox, Lyft, Pinterest, Airbnb, nuTonomy, and many more.
Scale AI is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every person at Scale to feel like they matter, belong, and can be their authentic selves so they can do their best work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Scale AI is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
Back to top