Senior Security Engineer
- San Francisco, CA
Scale is looking for a Sr Security Engineer to establish our security engineering function. You will be responsible for all aspects of security at Scale to keep our employees and infrastructure protected against threats. Ideal candidates have led security efforts in early-stage companies in the past. You will have a broad mandate and will be expected to drive change and be an evangelist of security throughout the company. This means working at all levels of system building: network, infrastructure, application, phishing, fraud prevention, compliance, and everything in between.
As a security engineer, you will:
- Propose, design, build, and deploy security improvements across all aspects of Scale’s infrastructure and product surface.
- Build and monitor integrations between security solutions and ensure the completeness and accuracy of ingested data.
- Identify opportunities for implementing additional technology controls to build more visibility or defend key points of attack.
- Work with our advisors and third party vendors and auditors on pen test, security report and compliance projects.
This role could be a fit if you have:
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role
- Expert understanding of system, network, infrastructure and security concepts.
- Experience securing SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS cloud environments.
- Expert level of knowledge of network security monitoring (NSM) techniques.
At Scale, our mission is to accelerate the development of Machine Learning and AI applications across multiple markets. Our first product is a suite of APIs that allow AI teams to generate high-quality ground truth data. Our customers include OpenAI, Zoox, Lyft, Pinterest, Airbnb, nuTonomy, and many more
Scale is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every person at Scale to feel like they matter, belong, and can be their authentic selves so they can do their best work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top