Senior Backend Engineer
- Use models to estimate the quality of tasks and labelers, and guarantee quality on requests at large scale.
- Properly route tasks from customers to labelers for low turnaround and high accuracy.
- Build methods to automatically measure and train labelers and optimally match labelers to tasks based on performance.
- Build robust machine learning models to automate requests and improve our labelers’ efficiency.
This role could be a fit if you have:
- 3-7+ years of industry experience as a software engineer post graduation
- Systems engineering experience with real-time and distributed system architecture.
- Experience building systems that process large volumes of data.
- Experience or interest in using the following: AWS, Typescript, Node, Mongo, MLflow, Spark, Presto, Python (note that we are mostly language-agnostic and are open to using whatever is the best tech for the problem at hand)
- Mentored and grown members of your team or been a tech lead on large projects
- At least a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a relevant field.
Meet Some of Scale AI's Employees
Taisia K.Customer Operations Manager
Taisia serves as a bridge between customers and Scale AI’s internal teams. She works closely with everyone, from engineering and sales to supply and business operations, to ensure that customer asks can be accomplished and delivered to the best of their ability.
Back to top