Security Compliance Analyst
- San Francisco, CA
Our Legal, Compliance, & Privacy team works on exciting legal and operational issues at the leading edge of machine learning technology. You will join a creative and solutions-oriented team collaborating with internal teams at Scale and externally with our customers. We are looking for relentlessly curious, deliberately open-minded, and action-oriented generalists who can design effective legal advice, internal policies, and operational processes while employing an empathetic interpersonal style. If you enjoy solving novel and challenging problems and building strong teams and relationships while doing it, we’d love to hear from you!
- Create, maintain, and improve security compliance initiatives (SOC 2, FedRAMP, ISO 27001)
- Develop and provide training to improve the security awareness and knowledge for all employees and contractors
- Collaborate with product, engineering, operations, people operations, and legal to implement new technical, administrative, and operational controls
- Design, manage, and iterate on compliance initiatives across our remote worker network and business process outsourcing partners (e. g., background checks, ID verification, code of conduct, etc.)
- Work with sales on customer security due diligence, including security questionnaires and resolving current or prospective compliance requests.
- Manage internal and external security audits
Ideally you'd have:
- Experience implementing some of the following frameworks and standards: SOC 2, ISO 27001, NIST, GDPR
- Experience in project management and taking projects from conception to launch
- Experience with basic data analysis and reporting and an aptitude for using data-driven approaches whenever possible
- An iterative approach to process improvement
- An ability to translate between business and technical risk and communicate clearly to business, and technical constituencies
- Excellent organizational and communications skills
- Understanding of basic cybersecurity controls for cloud service providers
- 1-4 years of experience in a IT audit or security compliance role
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, information systems, computer science, or a related field
- Certifications in IT Audit or Security such as CISSP, CISA, or CISM
- A strong interest in privacy
At Scale, our mission is to accelerate the development of Machine Learning and AI applications across multiple markets. Our first product is a suite of APIs that allow AI teams to generate high-quality ground truth data. Our customers include OpenAI, Zoox, Lyft, Pinterest, Airbnb, nuTonomy, and many more.
Scale AI is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every person at Scale to feel like they matter, belong, and can be their authentic selves so they can do their best work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Scale AI is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
Back to top