Quality Assurance Specialist
- Mexico City, Mexico
The Quality Assurance Specialist role is an entry-level position for individuals who are interested in working in the Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning industry. We are looking for a candidate who is a self-starter, detail-oriented and great at multitasking. The role will be focused on monitoring and maintaining the quality of completed tasks. You would be juggling multiple tasks a day, perfect for individuals who value variety and challenge in their work. You would be working cross-functionally with Customer Operations, Sales, Product, Supply Ops, and Engineering to drive improvements in quality.
- Label machine learning data from customers
- Complete tasks in a timely manner, meeting SLA deadlines
- Do post-process audits and write error reports on data and tasks
- Work in-sync with Supply Managers to meet weekly goals
- Follow up with Customer Operations in regards to questions about quality
- Identify and resolve the root cause of low quality and provide feedback to respective teams on product improvements
Ideally, you’d have:
- Advanced English skills
- .5 to 3 years of customer-service or general work experience
- Help create processes and best practices
- Strong attention to detail
- Great communication skills to work well with others
Nice to haves:
- Data labeling experience
- Previous QA experience
- You play video games!
At Scale, we believe that the transition from traditional software to AI is one of the most important shifts of our time. Our mission is to make that happen faster across every industry, and our team is transforming how machine learning can build innovative products. Our products provide access to human-powered data for hundreds of use cases and are used by industry leaders such as Open AI, Lyft, GM, Samsung, Airbnb, NVIDIA, and many more. We’ve recently raised $325 million in Series E funding at a valuation of $7B+ and are expanding our team to accelerate the development of AI applications.
At Scale, we believe that everyone should be able to bring their whole selves to work, which is why we are proud to be an inclusive and equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability status, gender identity or Veteran status.
Scale AI is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
Back to top