Product Engineer - Core Products
- San Francisco, CA
Scale’s emerging products are some of the fastest growing in the company's history. We are looking for great entrepreneurial engineers to help us grow further and can bring in good technical fundamentals. In this role you’ll be given the opportunity to have a large amount of impact by working closely with our go to market teams to understand and define what our customers need. We are looking for software engineer generalists who care deeply about impact and solving customer problems. We want people who are results oriented who will find great innovative solutions to deliver the best product that helps our users accomplish their goals. You will work with a dedicated group of engineers to launch and grow Scale’s emerging products.
The Core Products team is hiring for our 2D, 3D, and Content & Language verticals.
- Own large new areas within our product
- Build technologies ranging from frontend and backend to automated ML systems
- Deliver experiments at a high velocity and level of quality to engage our customers
- Work deeply with sales and marketing to increase customer engagement
- Work across the entire product lifecycle from conceptualization through production
- Be able, and willing, to multi-task and learn new technologies quickly
Nice to haves
- Prior startup experience
- Experience at other API technology companies
- Excitement to work with AI technologies
At Scale, our mission is to accelerate the development of Machine Learning and AI applications across multiple markets. Our first product is a suite of APIs that allow AI teams to generate high-quality ground truth data. Our customers include OpenAI, General Motors, NVIDIA, Pinterest, Airbnb, and many more.
Scale AI is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every person at Scale to feel like they matter, belong, and can be their authentic selves so they can do their best work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Scale AI is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
Back to top