Scale is at the forefront of enabling Machine Learning across multiple industries including self driving cars. As one of Scale's Operations project managers, you'll be running solutions, tools, and processes to ensure timely delivery of our services while maintaining the highest quality standards. We are growing operations rapidly, on-boarding new customers, and launching products all the time. This raises new strategic questions we need to answer as well as tactical challenges we need to overcome.
You will be part of a highly motivated team of operators and collaborators who will ensure steady delivery and customer satisfaction. You are relentless in driving stellar results, running pilots, tests, and experiments, then handing over new designs to a team of skilled operators.
The blend of operations, process improvement, and cross-functional leadership make this a unique and exciting role that will provide an opportunity to work with multiple teams (e.g., Engineering, Marketing, Operations, Analytics, and several others) across the company and around the globe.
- Drive some of our most critical operational processes
- Improve existing processes and tools globally
- Collaborate with stakeholders to improve processes for new and existing customers
- Create an effective feedback loop between the frontline, product, strategy, and customers
- Build, maintain, and regularly communicate detailed reporting for other leaders across the company who will use your team's data to inform their own operations and strategy
Ideally you’d have:
- Industry experience in an operational role and/or in a top tier consulting firm
- An undergraduate degree from a top university in an analytics heavy major (e.g., Engineering or Economics) and/or a graduate degree from a top university in Engineering, Economics, or Business
- Experience leading day to day activities and improving processes
- An action oriented mindset that balances creative problem solving with the desire to run through walls to deliver outcomes
- Analytical, planning, and process improvement capability
Nice to have:
- Experience with reading SQL and/or another database language
- Experience with Python and/or Mode Notepad scripting
At Scale, we believe that the transition from traditional software to AI is one of the most important shifts of our time. Our mission is to make that happen faster across every industry, and our team is transforming how machine learning can build innovative products. Our products provide access to human-powered data for hundreds of use cases and are used by industry leaders such as Open AI, Lyft, GM, Samsung, Airbnb, NVIDIA, and many more. We’ve recently raised $325 million in Series E funding at a valuation of $7B+ and are expanding our team to accelerate the development of AI applications.
We believe that everyone should be able to bring their whole selves to work, which is why we are proud to be an inclusive and equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability status, gender identity or Veteran status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.