Operations Program Manager - Federal
- Washington, DC
As an Operations Program Manager, you will manage the day-to-day operations of our data labeling system and will be involved with everything from hiring, to personnel management, to ensuring that SLAs are delivered at a high level of quality and on time. You will build a team of high quality data labelers, align with our customers to understand what they want and improve and deliver high quality data annotations as efficiently as possible.
- Hire and build a team from scratch
- Work with other functions of the company such as quality operations, product operations and engineering to execute on delivering SLAs
- Manage over 50 people to ensure delivering on all federal projects for Scale
- Be in-charge of several SLAs with high profile customers
- Partner with leadership on certain federal focused projects
Ideally you'd have:
- 3-5+ years of experience in a program manager/ general manager position or a similar operations role
- Experience growing and owning an org
- An analytical, problem solving and grit mindset to deliver results
- Low-ego and willing to hustle and grind
- Someone who has "owned" a number in the past, ideally outside of sales
Nice to have:
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- Experience working with federal government
- Experience coding
- Active US security clearance is a requirement.
At Scale, our mission is to accelerate the development of Machine Learning and AI applications across multiple markets. Our first product is a suite of APIs that allow AI teams to generate high-quality ground truth data. Our customers include OpenAI, Zoox, Lyft, Pinterest, Airbnb, nuTonomy, and many more.
Scale AI is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every person at Scale to feel like they matter, belong, and can be their authentic selves so they can do their best work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Scale AI is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
Back to top