As an Operations Program Manager, you will manage the day-to-day operations of our data labeling system and will be involved with everything from hiring, to personnel management, to ensuring that SLAs are delivered at a high level of quality and on time. You will build a team of high quality data labelers, align with our customers to understand what they want and improve and deliver high quality data annotations as efficiently as possible.
- Hire and build a team from scratch
- Work with other functions of the company such as quality operations, product operations and engineering to execute on delivering SLAs
- Manage over 50 people to ensure delivering on all federal projects for Scale
- Be in-charge of several SLAs with high profile customers
- Partner with leadership on certain federal focused projects
Ideally you'd have:
- 3-5+ years of experience in a program manager/ general manager position or a similar operations role
- Experience growing and owning an org
- An analytical, problem solving and grit mindset to deliver results
- Low-ego and willing to hustle and grind
- Someone who has "owned" a number in the past, ideally outside of sales
Nice to have:
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- Experience working with federal government
- Experience coding
- Active US security clearance is a requirement.
At Scale, we believe that the transition from traditional software to AI is one of the most important shifts of our time. Our mission is to make that happen faster across every industry, and our team is transforming how machine learning can build innovative products. Our products provide access to human-powered data for hundreds of use cases and are used by industry leaders such as Open AI, Lyft, GM, Samsung, Airbnb, NVIDIA, and many more. We’ve recently raised $325 million in Series E funding at a valuation of $7B+ and are expanding our team to accelerate the development of AI applications.
We believe that everyone should be able to bring their whole selves to work, which is why we are proud to be an inclusive and equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability status, gender identity or Veteran status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.