- Austin, TX
As an early member of our operations team, you'll be accountable for driving revenue by ensuring that Scale AI meets customer commitments in a timely manner while maintaining the highest quality standards. You will manage our supply operation funnel by building and running solutions, tools, and processes by working with a cross-functional team including Customer Operations, Product Operations, Product Managers, and many others.
You will be solving problems no one has solved before, and you will need to be relentless in driving stellar results, running pilots, tests, and experiments. You’ll come up with creative solutions to bottlenecks. The blend of operations and ownership of our most important outcomes make this a unique and exciting role at the heart of Scale’s daily operations.
The ideal candidate is scrappy, analytical, empathetic, outcome focused, and above all someone who drives and inspires results.
- Build and drive some of our most critical operational processes.
- Own the day-to-day delivery of customer commitments.
- Create an effective feedback loop between the front line, product, strategy, and customers.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to improve processes for new and existing customers
Ideally you’d have:
- Industry experience in an operational role and/or a top-tier consulting firm.
- An undergraduate degree with an analytics heavy major (e.g., Engineering or Economics) and/or a graduate degree in Engineering, Economics, or Business.
- An action-oriented mindset that balances creative problem solving with the scrappiness to ultimately deliver results.
- Analytical, planning, and process improvement capability.
Nice to have:
- Experience with reading SQL, or have demonstrated analytical skills.
At Scale, our mission is to accelerate the development of Machine Learning and AI applications across multiple markets. Our first product is a suite of APIs that allow AI teams to generate high-quality ground truth data. Our customers include OpenAI, Zoox, Lyft, Pinterest, Airbnb, nuTonomy, and many more.
Scale AI is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every person at Scale to feel like they matter, belong, and can be their authentic selves so they can do their best work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Scale AI is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
Back to top