- San Francisco, CA
Our engineering team is growing rapidly, and we're looking for engineering managers to help us grow responsibly from both technical and people-related standpoints. In this role, you'll be given the opportunity to have a large amount of impact and autonomy. Ideally, you'll be able to grow as our company grows and be afforded the opportunity to lead larger teams as we scale. You could serve as a leader across a variety of disciplines, including but not limited to machine learning, frontend, backend, and DevOps.
- Be responsible for growing and developing a team of talented and motivated engineers with high expectations around individual ownership and impact
- Set the direction of your team; anticipate strategic and scaling-related challenges via thoughtful planning, both from a personnel and technical standpoint
- Foster a collaborative, ambitious, and outcome-driven culture that embodies our values.
- Partner with our People team to attract and engage top talent
- Use your strong technical background to discuss and guide on complex problems
- Use prior startup experience to help us grow responsibly
Nice to haves:
- Experience in crowdsourcing
- Experience at other API technology companies
- Engineering or academic experience in machine learning and systems design
At Scale, our mission is to accelerate the development of Machine Learning and AI applications across multiple markets. Our first product is a suite of APIs that allow AI teams to generate high-quality ground truth data. Our customers include OpenAI, Zoox, Lyft, Pinterest, Airbnb, nuTonomy, and many more.
Scale AI is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every person at Scale to feel like they matter, belong, and can be their authentic selves so they can do their best work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Scale AI is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
Back to top