Data Labeling Linguist
- Flexible / Remote
The Data Labeling Linguist will be working to help train an AI system to demonstrate good behavior on a wide variety of tasks. The data the AI system will be trained on is critical -- thus we're looking for people who can show the models how to behave well on a variety of different tasks, as well as come up with new tasks to test the models with. We are looking to hire individuals that are able to start soon (within a few days or a week at most) and can work for 8 weeks.
The ideal candidates are:
- Native speakers of English
- Good at reading and writing English (including creative writing)
- Careful and attentive to detail
- Creative and able to draw on diverse sources of inspiration
- Good at critical thinking
- Available for at least 20 hours per week
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience in linguistics or in labeling very complex English reading comprehension tasks
- High SAT / ACT / LSAT or other standardized test scores (specifically reading and writing comprehension)
At Scale, our mission is to accelerate the development of Machine Learning and AI applications across multiple markets. Our first product is a suite of APIs that allow AI teams to generate high-quality ground truth data. Our customers include OpenAI, Zoox, Lyft, Pinterest, Airbnb, nuTonomy, and many more.
Scale AI is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every person at Scale to feel like they matter, belong, and can be their authentic selves so they can do their best work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Scale AI is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
Back to top