Data Delivery Specialist
- Mexico City, Mexico
As an early member of our operations team, you'll be accountable for driving revenue by ensuring that Scale AI meets customer commitments in a timely manner while maintaining the highest quality standards. You will manage our supply operation funnel by building and running solutions, tools, and processes by working with a cross-functional team including Customer Operations, Product Operations, Product Managers, and many others.
You will be solving problems no one has solved before, and you will need to be relentless in driving stellar results, running pilots, tests, and experiments. You’ll come up with creative solutions to bottlenecks. The blend of operations and ownership of our most important outcomes make this a unique and exciting role at the heart of Scale’s daily operations.
The ideal candidate is scrappy, analytical, empathetic, outcome focused, and above all someone who drives and inspires results.
- Build and drive some of our most critical operational processes.
- Own the day-to-day delivery of customer commitments.
- Create an effective feedback loop between the front line, product, strategy, and customers.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to improve processes for new and existing customers
Ideally you’d have:
- Advanced English skills.
- Industry experience in an operational role and/or a top-tier consulting firm.
- An undergraduate degree with an analytics heavy major (e.g., Engineering or Economics) and/or a graduate degree in Engineering, Economics, or Business.
- An action-oriented mindset that balances creative problem solving with the scrappiness to ultimately deliver results.
- Analytical, planning, and process improvement capability.
Nice to have:
- Experience with reading SQL, or have demonstrated analytical skills.
At Scale, we believe that the transition from traditional software to AI is one of the most important shifts of our time. Our mission is to make that happen faster across every industry, and our team is transforming how machine learning can build innovative products. Our products provide access to human-powered data for hundreds of use cases and are used by industry leaders such as Open AI, Lyft, GM, Samsung, Airbnb, NVIDIA, and many more. We’ve recently raised $325 million in Series E funding at a valuation of $7B+ and are expanding our team to accelerate the development of AI applications.
We believe that everyone should be able to bring their whole selves to work, which is why we are proud to be an inclusive and equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability status, gender identity or Veteran status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
Back to top