Data Delivery Specialist
- Austin, TX
Scale is at the forefront of enabling Machine Learning across multiple industries including self driving cars. This role is an entry-level contract position for individuals who are interested in working in a fast-paced startup environment. Ideally the candidate is a self-starter, detail-oriented and enjoys problem solving. The role will be focused on meeting client contracts in short turnaround while maintaining the highest quality standards. You will coordinate data labeling supply sources, build processes, and work with cross functional teams to create scalable solutions.
- Execute strategy and deliver data in a timely manner, meeting deadlines
- Perform quality assurance and assessment of customer ML data
- Work in-sync with Project Managers and Engagement Managers to meet weekly goals
- Train and evaluate QA teams in order to meet quality standards
- Look for ways to optimize our tools and processes to build for a scalable future
Ideally, you are:
- Comfortable working on a computer up to 8 hours a day, using visual software
- Willing to have flexible working hours and cross-functional responsibilities
- Able to effectively lead and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Solving problems with strong attention to details, creating processes and best practices
- Proficient in Excel and Google Sheets
Nice to have:
- Data labeling background
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Experience in working at a start-up
At Scale, our mission is to accelerate the development of Machine Learning and AI applications across multiple markets. Our first product is a suite of APIs that allow AI teams to generate high-quality ground truth data. Our customers include OpenAI, Zoox, Lyft, Pinterest, Airbnb, nuTonomy, and many more.
Scale AI is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every person at Scale to feel like they matter, belong, and can be their authentic selves so they can do their best work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Scale AI is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
Back to top