- San Francisco, CA
We’re looking for a Customer Engineer who is technical and excited to build solutions for our clients. The role is first and foremost an engineer and a builder who will maintain strong relationships with our technical clients and help scale their problems. This individual would also adapt a product mindset to have significant impact on our core product (NLP, 2D, and 3D labelling) while working on integrations and systems design for customers. The work will vary day to day, and we’re looking for technical experts who are excited to solve tough problems.
- Solve hard problems and deploy solutions for our technical customers
- Interact with customers on a day-to-day basis to understand their pain points and design solutions
- Impact our product by integrating customer feedback directly to our product
- Work cross-functionally with Customer Operations and Engineering team while independently driving key initiatives
- Strong engineering background preferably in Computer Science, Mathematics, or other quantitative fields
- Experience working with technical and nontechnical cross-functional partners and clients
- At least a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a relevant field
- Strong problem-solving mindset and attitude to solve ambiguous challenges
Nice to haves:
- Experience in AI
- Previous experience as a Customer Engineer
At Scale, our mission is to accelerate the development of Machine Learning and AI applications across multiple markets. Our first product is a suite of APIs that allow AI teams to generate high-quality ground truth data. Our customers include OpenAI, Zoox, Lyft, Pinterest, Airbnb, nuTonomy, and many more
Scale is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every person at Scale to feel like they matter, belong, and can be their authentic selves so they can do their best work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top