Business Operations & Strategy Manager
- San Francisco, CA
Business Operations & Strategy drives mission-critical initiatives across multiple teams at Scale. We complement product, engineering, sales, marketing, and core operations by providing planning, analytical, operational, and strategic support. We are looking for hard-charging generalists who combine analytical rigor and an obsessive focus on outcomes with an empathetic interpersonal style. If you enjoy solving hard problems and building strong teams and relationships while doing it, we’d love to hear from you!
- Embed with teams to help drive high-priority projects across the business
- Tackle ambiguous, open-ended questions and quickly iterate on solutions
- Help incubate, seed, and scale new teams
- Own outcomes in their entirety: from ideation and strategy to in-the-weeds delivery of results
- Eventually lead small BizOps teams with a focused mandate and coverage area
- A penchant for digging deep into data, thinking from first principles, and iterating quickly to deliver results
- A strong orientation towards outcomes, and a history of being scrappy when it counts
- An easygoing interpersonal style and ability to work and build relationships with a wide range of people
- Excellent qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Experience leading small teams and managing multiple, complex work streams
Nice to haves:
- 6-8+ years of experience in consulting, finance, or other roles requiring a blend of analytical, strategic, and cross-functional work.
- A CS or STEM background
- SQL experience
At Scale, we believe that the transition from traditional software to AI is one of the most important shifts of our time. Our mission is to make that happen faster across every industry, and our team is transforming how machine learning can build innovative products. Our products provide access to human-powered data for hundreds of use cases and are used by industry leaders such as Open AI, Lyft, GM, Samsung, Airbnb, NVIDIA, and many more. We’ve recently raised $325 million in Series E funding at a valuation of $7B+ and are expanding our team to accelerate the development of AI applications.
At Scale, we believe that everyone should be able to bring their whole selves to work, which is why we are proud to be an inclusive and equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability status, gender identity or Veteran status.
Scale AI is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
Back to top