Sr. Software Technical Project Manager
About Satellite Healthcare
Satellite Healthcare, Inc. has been among the nation's leading not-for-profit providers of kidney dialysis and related services since 1974. Through its affiliated services, Satellite WellBound, Satellite Dialysis, and Satellite Research, Satellite Healthcare provides unparalleled early patient wellness education, personalized clinical services, and a complete range of dialysis therapy choices. In addition, Satellite Healthcare has a well-recognized, enduring commitment to philanthropy and community service, from funding millions of dollars in research grants to sponsoring kidney programs nationwide. Satellite Healthcare is committed to advancing the standard of chronic kidney disease care so patients can enjoy a better life.
At Satellite Healthcare (SHC), we work with Purpose at the heart of everything we do. It starts with our Mission to make life better for those with kidney disease and our Vision to be unsurpassed in our individualized experience, our quality, and our compassion. Our core Values round out our Purpose by defining how we choose to show up each day. As a member of the team, you will be invited to discover your own personal purpose at work and ways to activate that purpose to create a more fulfilling work-life for yourself. It is our hope and belief that, as you and your colleagues learn to courageously live and work by your purpose, you will find that it not only lifts your work and career, but the organization and the community of patients as well.
About the Role
We are seeking a purpose-driven team member with a record of accomplishment in planning, leading, overseeing and ensuring the successful execution of complex software projects in an Agile environment within scope, quality, time and cost constraints. This includes resource management, defining project objectives and overseeing quality control throughout its life cycle.
You will play a vital role to ensure that we deliver on our Mission to make life better for those with kidney disease and our Vision to be unsurpassed in our individualized experience, our quality, and our compassion. You approach your work with an indisputable sense of greater Purpose. You thrive in fast phased, dynamic environments that provide you fulfillment when enhancing the lives of others. Lastly, you are high energy, love a challenge, are goal oriented, and gain deep satisfaction from building lifetime relationships. You will be leading initiatives in next generation Microsoft technologies and will be part of building a world class IT organization.
What You Will Gain
Relationships: You will work directly with a multi-disciplinary team who is just as passionate as you with making a difference in others' lives. You will also work alongside business and IT leaders as well as doctors and nurses who look to support you in providing compassion that is unsurpassed by others in our industry.
Impact: You will be leading projects that will enable our patients to live a better life that meets their needs holistically. You will be building world class EHR applications that will be leveraged by doctors, vendors, nurses and patients.
Growth: You will receive many challenges that will enhance your professional skills and capabilities. You will work in an environment where fulfilling one's aspirations is not necessarily a linear path, but more like a dynamic environment with multiple options for development. You can foresee incremental growth in your career.
- We are seeking a highly skilled, team-oriented individual to be a Sr Software Technical Project Manager Master for high performance, cross-functional autonomous software engineering teams. The successful candidate will be an energizing servant leader, be an enabler and driver and is a self-starter with strong understanding of the Software Development project life cycle.
- Agile Scrum Master responsibilities - Writing, decomposing, grooming and estimating Epics, Features, and User Stories
- Responsible for the successful delivery of Software IT programs and projects - accountable for developing detailed project plans and status reports as well as leading teams of developers and testers
- Responsible for management of technical project(s) or program teams from initiation through implementation, includes: planning, analysis, design development and implementation
- Provide overall direction for establishing project requirements, priorities and deadlines
- Develop and monitor project/program plan(s), and adjust resources and priorities accordingly. Prepare and present progress reports for senior management.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion and liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Work with management and lead team members to develop and maintain the portfolio and roadmap
- Develop content of status reports from the project team, analyze results and troubleshoot problems
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle
- Develop the business case and project charter to identify the scope, budget, timeframes and ROI
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
Experience: 10 years of successfully managing complex software engineering development and software engineering projects with demonstrated experience in planning, forecasting, budgeting and executing them. Experience with cross-functional (engineering, finance, legal, operations, infrastructure and human resources) collaboration, reporting, vendor/partner management as well as managing issues and risks is mandatory. Experience working on Microsoft Azure cloud initiatives in an Agile Environment.
Education: Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
Certifications: Project Management and Scrum certification (PMP + CSM or similar)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of project management methodology and experience with SDLC and Agile Scrum
- Proficient understanding and experience in working with key technologies and processes including: Microsoft Azure cloud (Cloud Virtualization Projects), APIs, micro services, React, Node.JS, Angular, web services, SQL Server database
- A blend of business, IT and communication skills, as this is a highly visible position
- Significant knowledge of project planning/scheduling tools with a solid track record of practical application - Plan View highly preferred and Service now a plus
- Demonstrated experience with forecasting and project success metrics
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to conform to constantly shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; expertise in setting and managing customer expectations
- Demonstrated Resource Management skills and effective influencing and negotiating skills in an environment with contractors, resources administratively reporting to other managers, and third-party vendors
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs, with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence
- Project Management Experience managing multi-faceted Cloud Virtualization Projects.
- Writing, decomposing, grooming and estimating Epics, Features, and User Stories.
- Demonstrated experience in leading teams as a Scrum Master.
- Hands-on Agile practice and techniques.
Back to top