Contract Healthcare Recruiter - recruiting across multiple locations for healthcare professionals
Satellite Healthcare, Inc. has been among the nation's leading not-for-profit providers of kidney dialysis and related services since 1974. Through its affiliated services, Satellite Wellbound, Satellite Dialysis and Satellite Research, Satellite Healthcare, Inc. provides unparalleled early patient wellness education, personalized clinical services, and a complete range of dialysis therapy choices. In addition, Satellite Healthcare, Inc. has a well-recognized, ensuring commitment to philanthropy and community service, from funding millions of dollars in research grants to sponsoring kidney programs nationwide. Satellite Healthcare, Inc. is committed to advancing the standard of chronic kidney disease care so patients can enjoy a better life.
At Satellite Healthcare, Inc. (SHC), we work with Purpose at the heart of everything we do. It starts with our Mission to make life better for those living with kidney disease and our Vision to be unsurpassed in our individualized experience, our quality, and our compassion. Our core Values round out our Purpose by defining how we choose to show up each day. As a member of our team, you will be invited to discover your own personal purpose at work and ways to active that purpose to create a more fulfilling work-life for yourself. It is our hope and belief that, as you and your colleagues learn to courageously live and work by your purpose, you will find that it not only lifts your work and your career, but the organization, and the community of patients as well.
About The Role
Our teammates are among the companies' most valuable assets and resources. We share compassion for creating the best patient experiences for all. This drive is what makes Satellite Healthcare, Inc. unique and Talent Acquisition is where it all begins
You will play a vital role to ensure Satellite Healthcare, Inc. culture is reinforced and that employees feel connected, recognized and proud to be part of the company. This will be accomplished by an efficient and consistent hiring process from start to finish to which you are the main influencer. Must have the ability to work across multiple geographies in the Unites States.
- Responsible for the entire recruitment cycle from sourcing through offer and on-boarding, all levels and types of positions, including but not limited to: RN, CCHT, Center Managers, Assistant Center Managers, Biomedical, Environmental and Med Tech, Dietitian, Social WorksAdministrative, etc.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships through effective and timely communication. Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner.
- Partner with hiring managers and other corporate functions as an internal consultant and strategist to deliver positive business results. Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal customers
- Utilizes current knowledge of industry recruiting and staffing strategies and best practices to coordinate, source, interview, and hire for all position levels.
- Creates recruiting and interviewing plans for the identified open positions as needed.
- Inputs the requirements and other pertinent information into the applicant tracking and requisition database. Maintains applicant tracking system and database ensuring accurate and current data.
- Works closely with hiring managers and people partners on the development of job specifications, including job descriptions, and position leveling. Ensuring approval of requisition as well as posting to internal/external Satellite Healthcare, Inc. career pages and other external sites.
- Leverages online recruiting resources such as the internet; resume databases, networking channels, and other direct sources to identify and recruit the best possible candidates.
- Reviews resumes and evaluates credentials, work history, education etc. of applicants to establish eligibility for position ensuring the appropriate license and visa requirements are met.
- Conducts phone screens and provides detailed information on candidates to hiring managers.
- Participates in the development of ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies and may assist with recruiting projects
Satellite Healthcare, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Satellite Healthcare, Inc. does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service.